Sharing of your content and information
You own all the content and all the information you put on SchoolIntra.com.
However, you grant us the right to have content that is protected by intellectual property rights, including photos and videos (iP) content. This right is a non-exclusive, transferable, licensable and royalty-free global license to use any content that you share with others through schoolintra (IP license). Private messaging between users is however excluded. This entitlement ends as soon you delete the shared content, unless others that you have shared content with, have shared it with others. SchoolIntra reserves the right at all times to use your content, traffic and other use of schoolintra.com to make anonymous statistical analyzes of all data and anonymous reporting for internal use and for third parties. Statistsical data may not be erased.
Deleted IP content may be in the backup copy for a limited time period, but it will not be accessible to others.
Feedback and suggestions on SchoolIntra are always welcome. We are in no way obliged to pay for them, if we should choose to use your feedback or suggestions.
We do our best to keep SchoolIntra secure, but it cannot be guaranteed. In this context, users of SchoolIntra are obliged to act in accordance to SchoolIntra’s safety policy.
It is against SchoolIntra’s security policy to:
Enable unauthorized commercial communications (including spam) onto SchoolIntra.
Gather content or information about users or by any other means accessing SchoolIntra through an automated process (including all forms of robots collection programs and webscrapers) without our prior permission.
Engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, including pyramid ventures in SchoolIntra.
Transfer viruses or other codes that are malicious.
Ask for another person’s login information or log into someone else’s account.
Bully, threaten, intimidate or harass other users.
Share content that is: racist, hateful, threatening, pornographic, encourages violence, contains nudity or unjustified violence.
Use Schoolintra to do something criminal, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
Do something that could destroy, overburden, or impair SchoolIntras behavior or appearance, including attacking the service or interfere with viewing pages or other SchoolIntra functionality.
Encourage others to violate this declaration or any of our terms.
Registration and Account Security
SchoolIntra users must use their real names and information.
SchoolIntra requires all users to:
Enter their correct personal information on SchoolIntra.
Create only one personal account.
SchoolIntra users may not:
Create an account in someone else’s name without his knowledge or permission.
Create a new account without our permission, if we disable your account.
Use SchoolIntra if you are a convicted sex offender.
Not share passwords with others, or give others access to your account, or do anything that might compromise the security of your account.
If you choose an inappropriate name, we reserve the right to remove it or require that you change it. ‘Inappropriate’ also covers trademarks and brand names.
Protection of the rights of others
At SchoolIntra we respect other people’s rights and have an expectation that our users do the same. This means that you do not share content or conduct on SchoolIntra that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
We may without notice remove all content and all information you have shared on SchoolIntra if we believe that it violates our terms.
If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will, if necessary, disable your account.
You may not use any of SchoolIntra’s copyright or trademarks (includes but is not limited to SchoolIntra, schoolintra.com, school intra-logos, and board) without our prior written consent.
You may not share individuals, institutions and companies identification documents or sensitive financial information on SchoolIntra.
Why we process personal data
Like most companies, we process personal data for a number of reasons as listed below. Click on the relevant link for more details.
- To market and sell our products; to manage and develop our existing customer relationships; to recruit new and work with existing partner organisations.
- To demonstrate our offerings and capabilities by letting potential customers demo our products.
- To provide our customers with support, to gather feedback and respond to questions from users of our product or the general public.
- To gather and organize ideas from our user base on the Ideas portal.
- To manage 3rd party developers that have registered for our development portal.
While you are on our site, we will collect and store information about you in accordance with this Policy.
Lawful reason for processing personal data
Depending on the purpose, Schoolintra relies on several lawful reasons for processing personal data.
- Consent – Your freely given, explicit and unambiguous consent. Example: You sign up for a newsletter.
- Contract – A legal contract between us and another organization. Example: Our customer contracts.
- Legitimate interest – When we have a significant interest and necessity in processing your personal data, and the impact on you is negligible. Example: You visit our web-pages.
- Lawful reason – Law might require us to process personal data. Example: Accounting regulations.
For each detailed description of our purposes, you will find reference to which lawful reason we base processing on.
Your rights when we process personal data
If you are located in the EU/EEA you have legal rights related to how we process your personal data. The rights can depend on our reason for processing personal data.
- Right to access. This includes asking us for a copy of your personal data.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to ask us to correct erroneous personal information.
- Right to erasure. You have a right to ask us to delete your data.
- Right to restrict processing. You have a right to ask us to restrict processing of your data.
- Right to object. You have a right to object to processing that is happening
- Right to data portability. You have a right to ask for your data to be transferred to another organization.
In some cases, these rights are subject to certain conditions and limitations. If you would like to learn more about these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer, whose contact details are listed at the bottom of this document.
You have a right to contact us and ask for your rights to be executed. We are obliged to answer your request within 30 days. If we deem a request to not be valid, you have a right to complain to the supervising authority in the country of your residence.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, you can do so via different ways as follows.
- Contact our Support staff via email at email@example.com.
All requests to Schoolintra related to data privacy will be processed within 30 days.
Controller’s contact details
Unless otherwise stated, the controller for the processing of personal data is:
Schoolintra and its subsidiaries
Phone: +45 82 30 74 00
Schoolintra is committed to keeping our users’ personal data safe.
The information on this page is aimed at users of our platforms that we provide and operate for our customers. Under these circumstances we operate as a data processor. If you are looking for information on how Schoolintra manages data privacy for its own purposes.
Here are a few things you need to know about how Schoolintra operates our products.
- We do not own, control or process our users’ data independently. All personal data is controlled by the institution the user is enrolled in. We do not decide the purpose or lawfulness of how user data is processed.
- We never hand out personal data to anyone including 3rd parties without written instruction from our customers. Users are advised to contact their institution if they have questions about their personal data.
- We do not sell or try to make money out of our users’ personal data. We do not build profiles using our users’ data for our own purposes.
- We delete personal data promptly when instructed by our customers.
- We and our customers are both responsible for keeping our users’ personal data safe. We employ physical, technical, and organizational measures as part of our security procedures.
- We never let our vendors process personal data unless it is approved by the customer.
- For our EU/EEA customers, we take strict measures to ensure that we are compliant with GDPR. We never process our users’ personal data outside the EU/EEA. We take proactive measures to ensure our customers are GDPR compliant.
- In case of a data breach that could affect our customers, we will always inform our customers about this as soon as we become aware of it.
- Our users might have a right to be informed in detail about what their personal data is used for and what their legal rights are. Users are advised to contact the institution that they are enrolled in or working for to find out more about this.
The relationship between Schoolintra and our customers is always based on a legal contract.